Manpower have an exciting opportunity on site with our client, SAP; we are seeking a Support Developer for their Cloud Service Centre on their Galway site.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES:
The Cloud Service Center team enhances cloud based products by designing and developing additional functionality on request. We work with a wide range of SAP cloud based solutions, including C4C, ByD, HCP, C4TE, SuccessFactors and mobile solutions. Additionally, we provide an expert support service in order to enable partners to deliver high quality products to their customers.
As a Development Support Engineer, you will be working with our support team to analyze and troubleshoot problems in our existing solutions and provide high quality fixes. You will also have the opportunity to work on development projects to support our Software Developers in delivering exceptional custom solutions to our customers, with the aim of becoming an expert in the framework.
This is a very varied, early career level role which offers strong opportunities for progression to a Software Developer role.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
Become an expert in absl, our proprietary language. Develop an extensive knowledge of our technical toolset and methodologies for the extension and enhancement of the SAP OnDemand Solutions
Work to achieve a solid understanding of existing customer specific solutions
Design, develop, test and deliver high quality code to address issues/errors in these solutions
Implement, test and deliver custom solutions based on specifications
Communicate effectively with customers both verbally and in writing
Create and deliver knowledge transfer training sessions for customers & partners in both a formal and informal setting
Engage cross-functional resources both internally and within customer organizations to solve complex problems
Become an expert in Business ByDesign, Cloud for Customer, Hana Cloud Platform and the Cloud Studio SDK
Effectively manage time, workload and shifting priorities while consistently identifying opportunities for continual improvement
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Information Systems or equivalent professional experience
• 2-3 year’s relevant work experience
• Technical inquisitive nature with advanced analytical and diagnostic skills
• Excellent customer focus and communication skills, both oral and written
• Ability to communicate technical ideas, designs, and specifications effectively
• Passionate about learning new concepts and technologies
• Thorough knowledge of OOP concepts and methodologies
• Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure, working virtually with internal teams and customers
• Willingness to travel internationally on occasion
Please note, this is a temporary contract role for which you would be employed by Manpower and working on behalf of our client; SAP
Apply for Support Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly