Director of Support
* About the Role *
Ensures accountability of the company's Customer Support services by communicating a shared vision which motivates and inspires the team, communicates the company's Strategy while creating a work environment in which our people want to work and can perform at their best. Ensure Support team have the resources and tools they need to do their jobs well and hold them accountable for quality outcomes.
* Key Responsibilities *
* Engages key stakeholders to ensure operational readiness, service improvements and process improvements are implemented.
* Provides strong coaching for support leadership team by mentoring, coaching, workshops and incentive competitions.
* Ensures compliance for relevant processes, procedures and policies to ensure a consistently high quality of customer service.
* Ensures compliance for SiteMinder's Corporate Risk, People and Culture and IT Security Frameworks.
* Proven experience in creating a high-performance Service Desk Team.
* Ability to set example as Support Director over relevant region.
* Previous experience creating high performance service desk groups.
* Excellent people leader skills in providing direction, empowering staff, accountability and strong communication skills
* Ensures all department Operational, Tactical and Strategic objectives (KPI's) are exceeded by reporting, action plans and reward and recognition of high performance.
* Are available on a 24X7 basis for critical outages, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Events as per plan.
* Promotes the Service Delivery Quality Plan by managing Continuous Service Improvement Initiatives (CSI) to improve operational and quality outcomes.
* Leads high-level customer communication, builds and maintains client relationships.
Sounds interesting? Apply today sending your cv at email@example.com