Talent Brand Specialist
Dropbox is building the next great technology company and have partnered with ManpowerGroup, a world leader in workforce solutions, to support our contractor recruitment programme across EMEA.
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
As part of this we are looking for a Talent Brand Specialist to join our growing business.
Reporting into the Global Head of Talent Brand, the remit will be broad managing a wide range of projects such as content management, award submissions, social media channel support, event & publication support and more.
You'll be working very closely with the wider business, collaborating to ensure the talent brand strategy aligns closely with overall strategies.
- You'll have proven experience delivering global talent brand initiatives ideally in a specialist talent brand role.
- You'll be be a digital and technology enthusiast with demonstrable interest in social media, mobile technologies and emerging communication channels.
- A creative thinker, you'll be solutions focused and someone who constructively challenges the status quo.
- Confidence with building relationships and managing a diverse range of senior stakeholders will also be required.
- You are someone with a real passion for best-in-class employee experiences with an engaging and creative communication style, which can be adapted to different audiences and channels.
- You will Identify and work with award organizations managing the A-Z of award submission and engagement
Want to know more about life inside Dropbox?
If this feels like you and sparks an interest then please get in touch!