Facilities Co-Ordinator - SAP Citywest, Dublin
Purpose & Objectives
SAP Labs Ireland is working closely with GRF to ensure the Real Estate in Dublin and Galway can accommodate the existing and planned headcount in Ireland whilst continuing to maintain the space and cost efficiencies that currently exist. In addition, there are increased expectations from employees regarding the services that they expect in their working environment.
In order to meet these requirements there is a Campus Services project in place which is a joint colloboration between the Labs in Ireland, Finance, HR and aims to create and maintain a campus feel in both locations in a consistent manner and to strengthen and expand our on-site employee services. Our aim is to provide innovative and efficient ways to deliver services to our employees consistent with the Labs and GFM goals around Employee Engagement, Employer Attractiveness, Brand Value etc,
The project co-ordinator will provide strong leadership, collaboration and engagement management to ensure the work streams and external suppliers execute on their deliverables and projects presented by the key stakeholders and management team. They will ensure the Campus Services project is coordinating and collaborating with all lines of business on our buildings and services to support SAP be a talent magnet and fulfill employee and business needs.
Expectations & Tasks
- Lead the Campus Services project work streams including Health & Wellness, Financial Wellbeing, Lifestyle & Convenience, Real Estate and Facilities
- Supporting the Ireland Facilities Manager in the operational set-up of the new floors in Dublin and Galway that are coming on stream in 2019/2020 and potential short-term swing space heading into 2019 (part of Ireland City Strategy Planning).
- Space utilization surveys for all buildings on a regular basis (every quarter)
- Assisting Ireland Facilities Manager with the roll-out of existing contracts to cover current business requirements, working with the Work streams, Finance & Procurement colleagues on required future contracts / T&Cs
- Work with local Global Purchasing colleague in the negotiation of applicable service contracts, as well as monitoring the performance of existing contracts
- Assisting with the updating of Real Estate seating plans and supporting Facilities Manager in moves and changes of business units as they grow and conducting optimization studies on space
- Transportation – manage and report on employee bus service, shuttle and taxis services.
- Drive areas of improvement and the implementation of revised processes and services through obtaining quotations on various works
- Co-ordinate with required team members on the communications and roll out of services (e.g. Campus Services DL, calendar of events, development of Campus Services imagery)
- Provide monthly updates to Facilities Manager on all spends and track progress versus budget.
- Scope out the development and implementation of the Ireland Campus Services App and taxi App with IT, local development team, Facilities and Total rewards.
- Work with the sustainability team and facilities on Green initiatives and projects. Identify opportunities for implementing green and sustainable practices and progress implementation of approved schemes
- Attend meetings as required to obtain required status updates on external providers (including but not limited to Sodexo - offerings including Health & Wellness deliverables, food offerings, gym facilities and fitness classes)
- Issue of all 3rd party vendor PO’s and follow up of same on payment with Finance
- Assist with H & S compliance for both locations
Skills & Competencies Required
- Highly developed collaborations skills
- Ability to lead teams in a matrix/cross-functional environment
- Have strong customer focus and business acumen
- Ability to prioritise demand and multiple project streams at one time
- Initiate simplicity and challenge complexity
- A proactive individual who is willing to drive change
- Knowledge of facilities, procurement processes and reporting a distinct advantage
- Strong inter-personal, influencing and communication skills (both written and oral)
- An excellent communicator and leader who is able to motivate themselves and others to meet deadlines and rise to new challenges
- 5 year’s experience would be required for the role.