Manpower have an exciting opportunity on site with our client, SAP; we are seeking a Software Developer for their Galway site. Please note, this is a temporary contract role for which you would be employed by Manpower and working on behalf of our client; SAP.
Developer HANA DB & Reporting (SAP Analytics Cloud)
SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’ll be able to get more out of your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Out team Knowledge Transfer & Education is responsible for the development of the latest trends in Learning & Education. We develop and operate all infrastructure and applications which are required for SAP Product Trainings: from planning, production to delivery of trainings to our customers via SAP Learning Hub. We have one specific tool which administers all these training planning & production processes. It runs on the SCP and works with SAP UI5, Java, HANA and SAP Analytics Cloud technology. And it is constantly enhanced to make our training production processes faster and more transparent. We need you to enhance our training planning & production tool, especially in training planning and training production reporting.
Are you interested in working with cloud and cutting-edge technology? You will find an inspiring environment for your personal learning and growth in our team. You will be working in a global team with locations in Germany, Ireland, USA, Canada, China and the Philippines. We emphasize teamwork and a trust-based working model.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for developers who…
• Are eager to work with reporting and are enthusiastic about data
• Create calculation views in our HANA DB for new reports
• Develop dashboards in our reporting environment SAP Analytics Cloud
• Work together with our team in Galway and virtually with our global team
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
We expect from you…
• Very good understanding of the HANA DB, especially how to build calculation views
• Profound experience with reporting and dashboard creation, ideally with SAP Analytics Cloud
• Very good communication and presentation skills to collaborate with the business stakeholders
• Fluent in English, both spoken and in writing
• Professional user of MS Office (Power Point, Outlook, XLS, Skype)
• Excellent degrees during studies in business administration with technology focus, computer science, information technology or software engineering
• HANA DB
• SAP Analytics Cloud
• Git, Jenkins
• XML, JSON, OData
• 1-3 years proven work experience with HANA DB and Reporting Technologies, ideally SAP Analytics Cloud.