Office Coordinator (Maternity Cover)
Just as the Dropbox product is designed to be a home for all of your stuff, the Real Estate and Office Team work to build a home for all of our Dropbox employees as a venue for their most creative and high quality work.
We are looking for a sharp, good-humored Facilities Assistant who enjoys working in a fast paced environment to help us achieve our vision of providing an amazing work experience for our employees daily. Your "can do" attitude will be a core element to your success in this role. You will report into the Dublin Office Manager and ensure that the office is maintained to the highest of standards and is impeccably presented at all times. You will be working in a constantly changing, creative environment with passionate team members who are focused on quality and execution. If you like to tame chaos while remaining calm and flexible in the face of ever-changing priorities and needs, then this is the role for you.
- You will ensure staff encounter a friendly and professional service daily, that the office is running efficiently and that all employees have the best resources available to them to do their jobs.
- You will manage all conference and event setups as required.
- You will keep the office tidy and organised at all times.
- You will manage internal moves and set-ups of work-stations.
- You will assist with all onsite company wide events from wellbeing weeks to themed parties to charity events working with internal stakeholders.
- You will be first responder on all ticket requests from staff and resolve efficiently.
- You will partner with Facilities Manager to proactively resolve all maintenance, operations and janitorial issues.
- You will cover front desk when needed.
- You will complete regular cleaning audits with external vendors ensuring a high standard of service is maintained at all times.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years experience in an Office/Facilities/Admin role within a fast-growing organization.
- You have great communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a spectrum of personalities.
- You've got an understanding of how office environments impact corporate culture, productivity and retention.
- Real passion for Dropbox and its products.
- Ability to move quickly and make on-the-spot decisions without sacrificing attention to detail.
- Great communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a spectrum of personalities.
Want to know more about life inside Dropbox?
If you are interested in this position.. APPLY NOW!!
Or if you have a friend who might be interested, tell them about this amazing opportunity!