At Manpower we currently have a number of temporary roles with a leading employer based in Dublin 4.
* Cleans, images, and encrypts QA computers for N00b orientation, and for other
related events/people (i.e. for exchange, upgrade, break fix, SD loaner, Event loaners, etc.).
* Break/fixes laptop provisioning.
* Configures laptops, desktops, and tablets with the specified OS, software, and hardware, appropriate for the various departments (i.e. Security, M-team, VIP support, etc.).
* Updates Asset with newly deployed assets.
* Updates employee information in N00b using .csv files extracted from the Task
tool and from mail merge.
* Syncs with Client Platform Engineering on imaging related updates and roadblocks.
* Syncs with Service Desk to resolve any task-handling quality issues, and logistical support issues.
* Comprehensive understanding of Mac OS, software, and hardware.
* Comprehensive knowledge of Windows, software, and hardware.
* Knowledge of Active Directory, setup local network for imaging server,
switches, is a plus
* Able to diagnose and resolve network issues
* Agile and exhibits a strong sense of urgency
* Exceptional professionalism and customer-service skills.
* Excellent task management, verbal & written communication skills, combined with relentless follow-up.
* Loves working in a team-oriented environment and highly motivated to provide a positive user experience.
* Open and transparent about weaknesses and strengths.