Initial Contract role
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive.
We're looking for a world class recruiter for our Biz Recruiting! Recruiters are in charge of finding great candidates and helping them envision life at Dropbox. In this new role, it will be your duty to create an exceptional candidate experience at every stage of the interview process, bringing working closely with cross-functional teams behind the scenes to make sure it all runs smoothly. If you're a team player with an eye for talent who loves connecting people and opportunities, this is the role for you.
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand hiring needs
- Develop unique full cycle hiring strategies and interview criteria for each role
- Source qualified candidates using the latest technology, review resumes, and prescreen for your hiring partners
- Organise and facilitate interview debriefs
- Drive offer approval, extension and negotiation
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Manage candidates in process and provide them with a positive experience
- Partner with the Onboarding team to create a smooth transition from accepting an offer to becoming a Dropboxer
- Create and own an exceptionally positive candidate experience at every stage!
- 3-5+ years of sourcing or recruiting experience required
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Demonstrable track record for sourcing and assessing talent beyond matching keywords on a resume
- Demonstrable experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, and then connect that candidate with the right opportunity at Dropbox
- Ability to connect and communicate with people of all levels
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Must thrive and prioritise in a constantly changing environment
Contact me on +353 87 685 2845 or reach me on my email email@example.com for more info
Want to know more about life inside Dropbox?
If you are interested in this position.. APPLY NOW!!
Or if you have a friend who might be interested, tell them about this amazing opportunity!