HR Benefits Programme Manager
Job Description (Maternity Contract)
Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Total Rewards team comprises of the Compensation & Benefits teams and works to create comprehensive reward packages for Dropboxers across the globe. We want to help Dropboxers take care of their holistic selves, so they can unleash their creative energy at work. To that end, we design and manage retirement, insurance, wellness, time off and perk programs for Dropboxers worldwide.
We’re looking for a Benefits Manager to join our Global Benefits team. The Benefits Manager will work as part of a small but mighty team to ensure Dropbox offers competitive benefits to Dropboxers in the EMEA region, which are optimized for Dropbox’s business goals, values and culture. If you’re a team player with a curious nature, who loves partnering with colleagues to create delightful programs for employees, this is the role for you!
- Responsibility for the ongoing management of benefit and leave plans across the EMEA and APAC regions including (but not limited to) medical insurance, retirement plans, risk insurance etc.
- Manage/partner (with) our network of brokers and providers across the region to ensure plans operate smoothly, project manage renewals and facilitate statutory or company driven updates/changes
- Manage active leave cases across EMEA and APAC regions e.g. maternity and paternity
- Focus on employee experience to ensure benefits and leaves are easily understood and are accessible by user base
- Evolve existing processes and build operational excellence for benefit admin e.g. enrollments/adjustments
- Enroll new hires and terminate exiting employees from benefit plans. Proactively administer plan changes.
- Develop collaborative relationships with key stakeholders across the organization to understand their objectives and how the Benefits team can support these goals
- Represent and voice EMEA and APAC context within the global team
- Coordinate onsite events as needed e.g. wellness events, vendor onsites
- Experience working as part of a global team
- Proven creativity and resourcefulness in solving problems
- You thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- You have excellent communication skills, including experience communicating with people at all levels of an organisation
- Analytical and structured thinking, works intelligently to understand the task at hand and relevant context in order to synthesize the main considerations and create astute proposals
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Have a global mindset while also in tune with local context and best practice
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Eligibility to work in the E.U
Dropbox is an equal opportunity employer. We are a welcoming place for everyone, and we do our best to make sure all people feel supported and connected at work. A big part of that effort is our support for members and allies of internal groups like Asians at Dropbox, BlackDropboxers, Latinx, Pridebox (LGBTQ), Vets at Dropbox, Women at Dropbox, ATX Diversity (based in Austin, Texas) and the Dropbox Empowerment Network (based in Dublin, Ireland).
Apply for HR Benefits Programme Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly