Technical Support QA Analyst
Dropbox builds simple, powerful products for people and businesses. 500 million people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 200,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we’re transforming everyday workflows and entire industries.
We believe technology should get out of the way, so there’s no limit to what people can do. We’re a thoughtful, tightly-knit team that’s committed to realising ambitious ideas.
We’re building the next great technology company and have partnered with ManpowerGroup, a world leader in workforce solutions, to support our contractor recruitment programme across EMEA.
We are looking for Technical Support QA Analyst to come join our CX team on an initial 9-month contract basis!
You will be working with a thoughtful, tightly-knit team that’s committed to realising ambitious ideas. The Customer Experience team simplifies how users and customers interact with Dropbox. They focus on understanding the customer journey as well as where they can simplify interactions and improve the Customer Experience.
- The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for reviewing and scoring calls, emails and chat for quality and compliance purposes
- Completes monitoring evaluation form for a random sample of calls, emails and chats to help provide data about overall performance levels
- Provide professional and constructive feedback about strengths and areas of opportunity during assessment of support agents
- Provide ongoing feedback about evaluation processes to ensure items critical to the customer experiences are appropriately measured
- Accessible to agents for questions and get clarification clarification on quality reviews
- Participate in calibration sessions to ensure alignment on quality assessment scoring
- Completes additional tasks as assigned by management
- Identify trends and opportunities for further review
- Provide regular business insights to leadership and the organisation.
- Partner with frontline management on coaching and performance initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication or Business Administration, or work experience equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience working in a customer support environment either in a customer service or sales capacity
- 1+ year quality assurance experience
- Experience using a script
- Proficient with computers, email, Excel, and G-Suite (Google Drive)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to easily track documentation