CX Escalations Manager - Dropbox
Our mission at Dropbox is to simplify the way people work together. With a user base of over 500 million, the Customer Experience team simplifies how our users and customers interact with Dropbox.
We focus on understanding the customer journey, as well as where we can simplify interactions and improve CX. And as we scale rapidly with our business growth, we’re hiring dedicated and enthusiastic people to help deliver compelling online support globally.
You will be part of a small, but important team with responsibility for supporting the end-to-end customer escalation process, focusing reactively on customer issue resolution, and prevention.
You will work in a dynamic, collaborative way to identify and help assess the impact of critical customer issues. You will coordinate efforts across CX and Sales, and our outsourcing partner to actively resolve or remediate those issues while handling internal communications and customer updates.
- You will work collaboratively to drive priority support and some C-level support requests to resolution.
- Work collaboratively on escalation cases — covering individuals or groups of customers.
- Through cross-functional partnerships you will help assess customer concerns, coordinate resolution efforts, and support root cause analysis.
- 1+ years experience in escalation or enterprise technical support
- Strong communication skills with specific experience of leading customers through challenging issues to successful resolution
- Ability to understand the business impact of customer support issues
- Ability to resolve or drive resolution to critical situations through creative solutions
- You love working on multiple tasks while working cross-functionally in a rapidly changing environment
- You are passionate about technology and you know and love Dropbox software
- You are degree qualified in a technical or business discipline
Please note this is initially a 6 months contract position.