Tier II Tech Support - Dropbox
Dropbox builds simple, powerful products for people and businesses. 500 million people around the world use Dropbox to work the way they want, on any device, wherever they go. With 200,000 businesses on Dropbox Business, we are transforming everyday workflows and entire industries. We believe technology should get out of the way, so there’s no limit to what people can do.
We are building the next great technology company and have partnered with ManpowerGroup, a world leader in workforce solutions, to support our contractor recruitment programme across EMEA.
We are looking for Tier 2 Analysts to come join our team on a 6-month contract basis!
You will be working with a thoughtful, tightly-knit team that’s committed to realizing ambitious ideas. The Customer Experience team simplifies how users and customers interact with Dropbox. They focus on understanding the customer journey as well as where they can simplify interactions and improve the Customer Experience.
- Gain a solid knowledge of the Dropbox product offerings
- Gain in-depth knowledge of one Dropbox area (e.g. Billing & Payments, Mobile, etc.)
- Communicate complex technical information to technical and non-technical users
- Delight users through reactive support on multiple channels including email, phone and chat
- Give guidance to T1 agents on escalated tickets
- Provide a high quality and friendly user experience
- 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in tier 2 tech support related role
- Fluency in English is required
- You have existing interest and knowledge of Dropbox
- You can communicate complex technical information in user-friendly ways
- You can complete set tasks in a timely and effective manner
Please note this is an initial 6 months contract position.