Travel & Expense Analyst - Dropbox
4 days left
Our Finance team is building the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand.
As a Travel & Expense Analyst, you will help maintain our Travel and Expenses processes, audit expenses and assist with customer queries. A key component of this role is the ability to review data against respective receipts with great attention to detail, and to instruct users on correct procedures around T&E.
- Travel and Expense query management using our ticketing system, Zendesk.
- Audit of employee expense reports through Concur to manage compliance with Dropbox’s T&E policy
- Drive training sessions for new hires ( profile set up, travel & expense policy), and reporting
- Assist in month-end close process for T&E in Concur
- Assist T&E Owner with ad hoc project work
- Minimum 2 years experience with Travel & Expense or Finance processes
- Knowledge of Concur is an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Strong time management skills who can work in a fast paced environment
- Very good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good Excel skills and ability to use reporting data to provide insights to the T&E Owner
Please note that this is an initial 11 months contract position.
Apply for Travel & Expense Analyst - Dropbox
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly