Customer Success Activation Specialist
The Customer Success and Solution Architect teams share Dropbox with organisations around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. This teams ensure retention while driving deployment and adoption to customers who power their businesses with Dropbox.
As an Activation Specialist, you’ll play an important role in delivering the value of Dropbox to our enterprise and mid-market customers. You will support the Solution Architects, Customer Success and EMEA Sales team in driving retention of accounts by driving renewals and ensure timely solutions to customers within the ‘mid-market’ segment.
It’ll be your mission to work hand in hand with our customers to ensure customers get maximum value from their investment with Dropbox.
You will be joining a pioneering team that is working on building a world-class organization to help customers maximise the value they derive from their Dropbox licenses. If you are a talented technology professional or project manager with experience driving enterprise SaaS technology programs and transforming business workflows, and you want to build something as part of an internal startup team - we’d love to meet you!
- With a prioritized group of high-value customers - partner with decision makers to align and drive a path to activation, deployment and retention
- Establish and maintain trusted adviser relationships with customers from the C-level to the front line, both within IT and business units
- Prioritize underperforming accounts, at-risk renewals and revenue generating opportunities within the mid-market segment; support processes with cross-functional stakeholders, inclusive of customer escalations
- Track customer health to identify go-to-market strategies for driving deployments
- Track and manage all activity in Dropbox CRM systems
- Partner with Customer Success Managers, Account Executives, Solution Architects, and other Dropbox resources to deliver high-value customers’ renewal strategy and respond to real-time needs
- Identify and document common reasons for churn and partner with Dropbox User Support and Product / Engineering to ship solutions
- Develop and demonstrate deep Dropbox product expertise, and a good understanding of our partner platforms.
- Partner with customer teams to develop project and adoption plans and manage their execution
- Work with customers to document existing workflows, identify transformation opportunities and adopt new workflows
- Facilitate requirements gathering and assist with the creation of solutions and project deliverables
- Work cross-functionally to inform requirements for analytics tools, commercial approval paths, and process to support win-backs and renewal saves at scale
- Draft end-user communications, deliver product trainings to key customer stakeholders, and design other change management initiatives.
- BA/BS degree
- 1-2 years of experience in technical support operations, professional services, IT consulting, IT business analysis or similar roles
- Experience in project management and/or change management programs
- Experience in communicating directly with executives, outstanding interpersonal skills, along with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable effective communication and rapport building with Account Executives, Sales Leadership, Finance and other key stakeholders
- Ability to contribute to building new processes and systems
- Ability to sort through large volumes of data and drive to insight and action
- Prior experience with CRM systems
- Clear and thoughtful communicator with exceptional critical thinking skills
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency both written and verbal in another European language (German, French, Swedish, Norwegian, Italian, Spanish).
- Minimal travel, only as required.
- Eligibility to work and travel in EMEA.
Initial Contract Position
Competitive salary + Benefits (Free onsite gourmet restaurant, onsite gym + 25 days leave)
Apply for Customer Success Activation Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly