Procurement Operations Analyst - Dropbox
We are seeking an Analyst for Global Indirect Procurement within our Procure to Pay (P2P) Team, who can help scale and optimize indirect procurement. This will be a fast paced and dynamic role that will work closely with our stakeholder, legal and finance teams to proactively support:
- Operational Procurement - manage creation and maintenance of purchase orders, support supplier registration processes, and support of ongoing continuous improvement efforts to improve operational procurement processes. (~60%)
- Tactical Sourcing - support low to medium complexity competitive bidding / tactical sourcing projects. (~20%)
- Support other special projects, as needed. (~20%)
- 1-3 years of past procurement or analytical work experience
- Required - Past experience using procure to pay (P2P) or ERP software - e.g. Oracle, Netsuite, Coupa, SAP etc.
- Demonstrated qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Experience leading a competitive bidding process
- Strong communication skills - written/verbal
Nice to Have
- Intermediate experience with: Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint to include: use of pivot tables, vlookups, and management level presentations
- Ability to work in cross-functional efforts across the enterprise
- A self-starter with a proactive desire to learn, grow, and advance within the Global Indirect Procurement Team.
Education Bachelors degree in business, supply chain, or a quantitative field preferred.