Data Quality and Automation Specialist
Our Dropbox Sales Strategy team supports our growing global sales team while setting and driving key business initiatives across the company. Our team is looking for intelligent, resourceful candidates to support our Data Quality initiatives. Your work will directly impact the success of our sales team, and the business more broadly.
You may be responsible for any of the following scheduled and ad hoc tasks/projects:
- Managing data quality in SFDC by validating sources of truth
- Ensuring account hierarchy is mapped by researching company structures
- Entering and auditing metadata provided by partners into our system
- Working to automate and streamline current data quality quality practices
- Manually organize and enter data into internal Customer Management System (Salesforce)
- Participating in data clean-up projects
- Building reports and dashboards to support reporting needs of x-functional partners
- Completing all work in your assigned queues within determined turnaround time
- Able to suggest process and workflow improvements
You will be part of a global team of dedicated individuals who are extremely proactive, efficient, and responsible. You are a quick learner who can work independently as well as part of a team, and who applies sound judgment when needing to escalate issues. Finally, you are comfortable and able to quickly adjust to changes in fast-paced environment. The initial contract will be for 12 months, with potential to extend based on the team's needs and your overall fit.
- Previous data entry and automation working experience
- Must be comfortable working on repeatable job tasks
- Ability to work under tight daily deadlines
- Have incredible attention to detail and diligence towards finding information
- Data oriented, and comfortable working with large amounts of data
- SQL and Excel experience a must
- Python or other scripting/automation skills strongly preferred
- SFDC or other CRM experience is a nice to have
Please note that this is initially a fixed term contract position.