Activation Architect (Nordic)
The Activation team drives onboarding, deployment and early adoption activities to Dropbox Business customers. Part of the Customer Success and Solution Architect teams, we share Dropbox with organisations around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer.
As an Activation Architect, you’ll work hand in hand with Solution Architects, Customer Success and EMEA Sales teams to ensure our enterprise and mid-market customers get maximum value from their investment with Dropbox. You will do this by delivering customised Dropbox Business product training sessions, technical discovery, light consultancy and project management, and change management workshops, among other customer-facing activities.
You will be joining a pioneering team that is working on building a world-class organization to help customers maximise the value they derive from their Dropbox licenses. If you are a talented technology professional or project manager with experience driving or supporting SaaS technology programs, and you want to build something as part of a new internal startup team - we’d love to meet you!
- Deliver customised Dropbox Business product training sessions to new and existing customers
- Draft end-user communications and facilitate change management workshops
- Drive light consultancy and project management
- Deliver activation workshops and related activities during the initial stages of a new customer onboarding
- Work with Solution Architects to deliver deployment planning and technical discovery workshops to Dropbox Business prospects
- Develop and demonstrate deep Dropbox product expertise, and a good understanding of our partner platforms.
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with customers both in IT and business units
- Partner with Customer Success Managers, Account Executives, Solution Architects and other Dropbox resources to deliver high-value customer retention strategies and respond to real-time needs
- Track and manage all activity in Dropbox CRM systems
- BA/BS/Eng degree (Computer Science or Engineering preferable)
- Fluency in English and either Swedish, Norwegian OR Danish
- 1-2 years of experience in technical support operations, professional services, IT consulting, IT business analysis or similar roles (Graduate level applicants considered if degree held in Computer Science or Engineering)
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, networking, IT systems infrastructure highly desirable
- Demonstrable experience in light project management and/or change management programs
- Demonstrable experience in communicating directly with customers.
- Understanding of a sales org (Account Executives, Sales Leads, Solution Architects, Finance, etc)
- Demonstrable ability to build new processes
- Understanding of SaaS subscription sales model
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure (multi-tenancy, single sign-on, user provisioning, API’s, etc) is highly desirable
- Prior experience with CRM systems is desirable (Salesforce, Zendesk or similar)
- Eligibility to work and travel in EMEA. Minimal travel, only as required.
Take a look at life inside Dropbox!
Initial 12 month Contract Position
Competitive salary + Benefits (Free onsite gourmet restaurant, onsite gym + 25 days leave)
Contact me on +353 87 685 2845 or reach me on my email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info