Program Manager - Customer Experience
Dropbox is the home for your most important stuff - now we're bringing it to life with a growing family of products. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people around the world.
Our Customer Experience Program Managers are responsible for the overall health of the customer support journey by designing and implementing innovative and frictionless support experiences at scale. You will partner across our global offices to identify opportunities to improve support processes based on data analysis and customer feedback. Additionally, you’ll be responsible for creating tailored support offerings that address our customers’ needs.
- Drive scaled operations by continuous process improvement, automation and data analyses to find opportunities that drive impact.
- Establish governance and processes related to the continuous health of your area of ownership
- Design and implement innovative support solutions that scale globally and ensure high levels of customer satisfaction
- Be a champion and advocate for our Dropbox customers
- Develop deep domain expertise and represent your area of ownership when setting business requirements, strategy and tactical execution
- Collaborate and influence on performance initiatives, product launches and service innovation when working with cross-functional partners
- You have 3+ years experience as a program/project manager partnering with technical teams (e.g. engineering, tools and dev teams) in a customer facing organization
- You show deep understanding and passion for Dropbox products
- You’re able to understand, interpret and communicate complex technical information in user-friendly ways
- You plan and execute against projects in a timely and effective manner
- You have a degree qualified in a business or technical discipline
- You have strong communication skills (fluency in English) that enable you to interact effectively with both users and cross-functional teams
- You constantly strive for peak efficiency and impact
- You’re graceful and effective working in an ambiguous and changing environment