Technical Support - Dutch
We have an exciting new project in our Shared Service Centre in Dublin, and we are looking for fluent Dutch speakers to join our vibrant Service Desk team! As a Technical Support Specialist, you will be the first point of contact for customers with technical problems and will provide the best and most cost-effective solution to our customers. Close liaison with various escalation teams will be a key task within the role.
If you are enthusiastic, have customer service experience and a willingness to learn and develop - we will love for you to join our friendly team!
What You'll Do· Act as the primary country contact for customers on all escalations· Handle telephone/Web calls and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers.· Invite customers to participate in telephone problem resolution using available tools to diagnose and resolve technical problems.· Facilitate or escalate customer issues and complaints, both internally and externally· Co-ordinate all consumable calls in order to enable dispatch consumables to customers· Co-ordinate all Break/Fix calls in order to enable dispatch of engineers to customers· Liaise with Various Helpdesks and Third-Party Service Providers escalating through these avenues to close
What We'll Do for You
- Fun & International Team - You will be part of a vibrant work place with employees from countries all over the world.
- Compensation & Benefits - Pensions, life assurance, social club, wellness program and a strong focus on a work/life balance.
- Extensive training provided to equip you for the role.
- Career Progression - We actively encourage growth within the company and beyond.
- Learning & Development -Assistance from a buddy when you join who will mentor you and help you settle in the company.
- Generous relocation package if you are living abroad.
Experience/Skills You'll Need
- Minimum of 6 months working in similar customer support role. Fluency in English and Dutch A good knowledge of IT Fundamentals, Operating Systems, Desktop Applications, Networking, Network protocols, etc) Ability to work under pressure and deal positively with difficult situations. Aptitude for understanding and troubleshooting technical problems.