Lead Development Representative - Arabic speaking
Our client's sales team shares their product with businesses around the world and helps them understand the power it offers to teams at scale. The sales team is collaborative and empathetic, focused on understanding what businesses need to unleash their creative energy and work better together.
We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with intuition for business, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts to join our Sales Development organization. You should be eager to advance in our organization by demonstrating your ability to be tenacious self-starter every single day. The company offers a dynamic, creative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources and extraordinary leadership to sell business application solutions and take your career to the next level!
- You will follow up on inbound leads and qualify opportunities
- You will be assigned to one of our highest growth verticals
- You will work closely with Business Development Executives and Account Executives to build a pipeline for the product
- You will work on an agile team that is constantly looking to improve processes
- Believe no task is too big or too small and have a can do attitude
- Manage, track, and report sales activities and results using Salesforce.com
- 0-1 years of experience in lead generation or Data Mining
- Strong dedication to navigate large, complex organizations to share your knowledge about the product
- Consistent record of exceeding high-volume sales targets in a goal-driven environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Excellent academic qualifications; Bachelor's degree required
- Fluency in English & Arabic required
- Full eligibility to work in Ireland required
Competitive Salary + On-site Benefits (Free gourmet restaurant, gym + 25 days annual leave)
Initial Contract Position via ManpowerGroup.