Quality Analyst German/French
We are currently looking for an experienced Quality Analyst for a team of Website Optimizers for our client, a well-renowned multinational IT outsourcing company based in Dublin 3. You will be working at one of their client sites - who are one of the biggest and well-loved tech companies in the world!
What you will be doing:
- Auditing support analyst interactions and deliver insights to continuously improve and deliver outstanding customer experience
- Aggregate audit findings from all analysts and analyze gaps in processes, identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream, help improve customer experience and drive higher efficiency
- Conduct feedback sessions with representatives and help build individual improvement plans
- Work with an online tool and validate accuracy of data displaying on certain websites.
- Make decisions as to what course of action needs to be taken to ensure correct information is displayed. Examples of corrective measures might include additional online research or calling up a B2B customer to verify information.
- Adhere to process quality metrics and strive to exceed the monthly/annual quality & productivity targets
What you need:
- Fluency in German or French, and advanced English
- Previous Quality Analyst Experience
- A good practical knowledge of Microsoft Office
What's in it for you?
- Relocation package
- Extensive training
- Clear progression path within the company
- A vibrant, modern office located in Dublin 3
- 25 days paid holidays per year
- A friendly, multicultural and sociable environment in the office
- Discounts on public transport costs
- Gym/retail discounts
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
What to expect when you click 'Apply'?
Once you upload your CV and answer a couple of qualifying questions, I will be in touch to discuss the next steps!