AR Accountant (12 months Maternity Cover) - Dropbox
Dropbox is the home for your most important stuff—now we’re bringing it to life with a growing family of products. As we scale our global brand, there’s plenty of space for you to grow alongside us and simplify life for millions of people & businesses around the world.
Our Finance Team is building the financial infrastructure to scale our growing company. We combine analytical and strategic thinking to develop a sound financial future for our global brand.
The Collections Lead will help ensure all global processes scale as Dropbox evolves.
As a hire to the finance team, you will help support the AR & Collections team end to end processes for Dropbox Business and Enterprise customers with a focus on enhancing and streamlining all collection related activities.
- Management of two direct reports
- Manage global accounts receivable balances and collection efforts for Dropbox
- Own month end close processes including account reconciliations and dashboard reporting to the AR Manager
- Work closely with sales teams to ensure accuracy of order and billing information
- Assist with escalated collections for Dropbox, including communicating directly with customers via email and phone
- Work with revenue accounting to ensure that the proper data supporting revenue recognition is obtained and validated
- Assist with technology implementation, including project planning and process enhancement.
- Complete ad-hoc projects that require data mining and analytical skills
- Seize the moment – if you find a way to make Dropbox better, go out there and do it!
- 2–4 years of accounts receivable accounting experience required
- Bachelor with a major in finance or accounting
- Big 4 trained a plus
- Detail-oriented with great organizational skills, but also comfortable with ambiguity
- Execution-focused, with the ability to take individual responsibility for delivering quality work
- Fluent in spoken & written English
- Eligible to work in EU