Partner Support Representative-Spanish Speaking
Please note, this is a temporary contract role for which you would be employed by Manpower and working on behalf of our client; SAP.
As the global market leader for business software, SAP helps companies and organisations in more than 25 industries to run better.
Partner Service Delivery (PSD) is a global organisation primarily focused on the proactive and reactive enablement /management of a wide range of SAP partners (Channel, Service, Software etc.).
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
You will play a key role in the PSD Services team, providing support to SAP partners. The role involves:
- Developing a clear understanding of what an SAP Partner is and an awareness of the tools and resources available to SAP PartnerEdge Partners.
- Answering direct queries (via phone and email) from Partners, regarding many administrative and operational aspects of their Partnership with SAP
- Providing accurate and timely responses to all partner queries
- Preparing and distributing reporting information within SAP
- Collating and presenting information to SAP stakeholders on current processes in place, and proposals to improve processes, with the aim of improving the Partners' overall experience with SAP.
- Aligning with other key roles within PSD like the Partner Services Advisors, in order to support SAP Partners
-The focus of this role is mainly reactive, and you will need to build a strong relationship with the key Stakeholders that operate in your Market Unit.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University Degree/Student in Business/IT preferable
- Fluent English and Spanish is essential
- Problem-solving and analytical skills, and proven experience in effective handling of high volume of tasks in short timeframes
- Creative thinking, willingness and ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
- A pro-active and result-oriented team-player with strong communication skills, passionate about his/her work
- Ability/openness to work well in a multicultural and multinational environment
- Able to work independently and take ownership of assigned tasks
- Highly self-motivated and performance orientated
- Experienced IT User - Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Proven experience in improving efficiency on processes;
- Proven track record of positive communication with project stakeholders;
- Experience gained in the IT/Software sector is an advantage.
Apply for Partner Support Representative-Spanish Speaking
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly