IT Client Service Desk Consultant – Application Support - SAP, Dublin 24
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
As an Application Support IT Service Desk Agent, you will act as the first point of contact for SAP internal employees for application-based issues. Such as but not exclusively relating to SAP portal , Activity Recording, IDS and Ariba solutions. Using our ticket system, you will ensure the IT Incidents and Service Requests are resolved within a given SLA.
This is carried out in process driven environment by utilizing our Knowledge Base and collaborating with 2nd and 3rd level teams on a regional and global basis.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Fully qualify all incoming IT support tickets in adherence to the agreed SLA
- Apply solutions, workarounds, patches and fixes as defined in our Knowledge Base
- Effective dispatch to the correct organization and resolver group
- Update our internal Knowledge Base to ensure all new solutions are made available to all IT support teams.
- Highlight all potential major incidents and problems to the respective service and problem managers
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and policies
- Provide QEC & YEC Support
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- 3rd Level Qualification – Cert, Diploma, Degree in IT related discipline
- ITIL process knowledge would be a benefit
- Customer Focus
- Problem solving
Apply for IT Client Service Desk Consultant – Application Support - SAP, Dublin 24
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly