Customer Service Representatives - Bilingual Opportunities
Do you have the drive and passion to help people, build relationships and enhance your people's skills? Would you like the opportunity to work for a fast-growing multinational company and take full control of customer-facing responsibilities? - Our client is very interested to talk to you!
Our client is the world's leader in sourcing and reselling tickets for a diverse range of exciting events! This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is proficient in English (written and spoken) as well as any of the following languages: French, German, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Czech, Hungarian, Russian, or Hebrew.
What you will be doing:
- Providing e-mail and phone support to customers to the required standard to ensure productivity and quality.
- Liaising with other departments as necessary - You'll meet great people and inspiring leaders!
- Identifying issues and process improvement opportunities, solving it accordingly.
- Support customers directly on the ground at major events around the world.
What you will need:
- Fluency in English and Secondary Language (French, German, Dutch, Hungarian, Spanish, Hebrew, Czech, Italian, or Russian)
- Previous experience in a customer service environment
- Be willing to work flexible hours (day/night shifts and possibly weekends)
- Preferred experience in sales or call centre
- Free healthcare insurance - after a month
- Free snacks in the office
- Free food once a week
- Free drinks/beverages incentives
- A relocation package can be negotiated (flights + 2 weeks free accommodation near the office)
- Good opportunities for promotion!
Location: Castletroy, Limerick
Hours: 40 hours /week - 5 days
Does this sound like you? Apply today!