Loyalty & Care Support - Dutch
7 days left
Our client is a global leading lodging company with more than 6,700 properties in over 129 countries and territories. Their Cork Contact Centre is currently recruiting for motivated individuals to support the Loyalty & Care Services Team.
Since their founding in 1927, our client has been known for a culture that puts people first. Working with them opens up a world of experiences, benefits and career paths.
Discover the benefits of belonging to their global family. It's why so many of their associates come for a job, but stay for a career-because this is a place where you can feel at home. And it's why so many associates refer friends and family members for jobs-because there, everyone can truly be themselves.
If this sounds like the right place for you, why not apply today?
To support the Loyalty & Care Services Desk by offering a polite, friendly and helpful services to the guests, answering telephone, mail, fax and E-mail queries on the Loyalty programme; by understanding and resolving problems as they may arise and by assisting all colleagues and working as a team, towards complete customer satisfaction.
To provide additional phone coverage in times of need for other Knowledge Groups (Departments e.g. Sales & Service (which involves processing all reservation requests, changes and cancellations received by phone ).
To update customer records in IMS and input data as necessary, to include (but not exclusive to) enrolments, issuing reward certificates, adding missing stays, printing statements, changing name/address details, etc.
To respond to faxes and letters in a professional manner and within the set turn-around guidelines using an excellent command of spoken and written English.
Fluency in English & Dutch, both written and spoken.
Second Level/Leaving Certificate equivalent.
At least 1 year related work experience.
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance from the first day of Employment
- Pension scheme with monetary contribution by the company
- Relocation is provided for successful candidates who reside outside of Ireland.
- Up to 100% Educational Assistance on approved courses
- Career Progression and Personal Development
- Employee Assistance Program Consultants
- Hugely discounted rates for both associates and Friends and Family at all client properties
- A variety of Local discounts
- Paid holidays, Service days, Public holidays, as well as leave of absence and Paid Sick leave. Compassionate Leave, Paid Maternity Leave, Parental Leave and Force Majeure Leave
- Participation in Tax Relief schemes such as the Bike to work scheme and Bus to work scheme.
- Awards and Recognition, with financial value
Are you interested? Apply Now or contact Larissa at email@example.com
Apply for Loyalty & Care Support - Dutch
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly