Customer Service Associate
We are looking for agents with meticulous customer service skills to work for our client, a global technology company, provides shipping & mailing solutions, data management software, and location intelligence offerings, powering billions of physical and digital transactions in the connected and borderless world of commerce.
What you will be doing:
- Constantly striving for Client satisfaction, quality and service levels targets.
- Working with their Corporate and Public Service Client base to resolve all post sales queries.
- Liaising with other business partners to resolve queries and improve the service to Clients.
- Partnering with the internal Client Operation team to identify opportunities and improvement plans to drive Client experience.
- Manage the resolution / negotiation of Client issues.
- Deliver 'best in class' customer service in order to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
What you need:
- Minimum 1 year of Customer Service experience in a call centre environment
- Fully fluent English
- Financial or banking environment experience preferred (not essential).
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a high level of numeracy.
- The ability to work as part of a team
What happens when you click 'apply'?
Once you upload your CV and answer a couple of qualifying questions, I will be in touch to discuss the next steps!
Apply for Customer Service Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly