Team Assistant - SAP Citywest
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Assists in the development of Project plans resource & procurement numbers
- Involved in project and deliverables tracking throughout
- Monitors the status of orders and insures supply is on track
- Acts as recording secretary in internal and external project meetings, prepares and distributes minutes and action item summaries
- Assists in the organization and development of training materials related to the project
- Composes administrative correspondence and drafts (external and internal) such as memos, letters, reports, presentations, agendas, meeting materials, minutes. Material frequently confidential in nature
- Receives, reviews and processes incoming correspondence. Prepares responses or materials
- Coordinates and arranges conference and travel arrangements for the project team, as well as prepares travel claims
- Organizes and maintains files
- Provides clerical support as necessary to the Manager, Administration and Advancement Records.
Other duties as assigned
- Provides reporting assistance to IT team, including excel, SharePoint and Power BI reports.
- Regularly review reports on IT support quality and where required talk to internal customers about their experience.
- Work with local business to plan their requirements for internal and external events and align business needs with our IT team and facilities department.
- Manage the renewal of user accounts for our external managed service support provider.
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Computer proficiency in a windows environment using MS Office, spreadsheets and databases.
- Experience with the supervision of projects and delegation of tasks is an asset.
- Exceptional interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, integrity, respect for confidentiality, sound judgment and decision making skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Familiarity with personnel administration procedures
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize.
- Willing and able to multi-task.
- Self-motivated and able to grasp new concepts quickly.
- SAP Purchasing systems is an asset
- Most project work will be managed independently, requiring occasional verbal review and/or approval, re-direction of strategic process
Apply for Team Assistant - SAP Citywest
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly