Customer Service Administrator
We are looking for an Administrator to manage our Customer Service affairs with duties such as, writing and managing Rota worldwide across multiple offices and time zones, log overtime, attendance and payroll duties, book travel details across different departments and link with HR for reports and reconciliations.
The Administration department is a highly versatile working environment, where responsibilities and tasks can change and evolve on a daily basis!
You will be responsible for all administrative tasks within the department, for which excellent attention to detail and confidentiality is vital.
- Rota Administration
- Log Overtime, absences and process Annual Leave request
- Office and Building Maintenance
- Headcount monitoring
- Weekly reporting for Management and headcount distribution
- Link with HR on a weekly basis for sick absences and overtime reconciliation
- Payroll duties
- Organize Office morale events such as parties or other incentives
- Book travel details for employees and management
- Any other task as required
Skills and Attributes:
- Degree or experience in Human Resources an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail is a vital element of this role.
- Organised and methodical approach to administration and record keeping.
- Excellent IT Skills (Microsoft Products such as Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible and very adaptable.
- Fluency in English
- Ability to work under high pressure.
Experience & working hours:
- You will be working a 40 hour week
- Must be willing to work shifts during evenings and weekends if needed
Are you interested and have the relevant experience? Apply Now or email Larissa at email@example.com for more information or a chat!