Content Moderation Associate - Dutch Fluency
1 day left
Would you like to join a sharp organization, in a multicultural environment, where you can learn, have fun, and progress your career!? Are you a fluent Dutch speaker and have lived in the Netherlands for a minimum of 2-3 years in the past?
We are looking for driven individuals to partner with and support our Client's Content Moderation team in Dublin 3.
If you like customer support and are proficient at English and Dutch (both written and spoken) we would love you to join their vibrant team!
What They'll Do for You
- Fun & International Team - You will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual team.
- Learning & Development - Our client is committed to investing in their people. There is a range of training programs on offer at the start and throughout your career to increase your depth of knowledge on world-class platforms and tools.
- Great benefits - Your basic salary & commission structure will be combined with benefits including life assurance, tax saver scheme, paid holidays (25 days), free snacks + more!
- Relocation package if you are living abroad.
- Career Progression - Extensive training, self-development incentives and career progression structure.
What You'll Do
- Work with an online tool and validate accuracy of data displaying on certain websites.
- Make decisions as to what course of action needs to be taken to ensure correct information is displayed. Examples of corrective measures might include additional online research or calling up a B2B customer to verify information.
- Make outbound phone contact with clients when necessary in a courteous, professional and efficient manner. There is no selling involved in this position but proactive phone calls with a purpose of obtaining information.
- Process and raise required requests/transactions and make sound decisions related to customer requirements.
- Follow all compliance and security measures relating to client data.
- Take action on process transactions and handle the same with proper research.
- Adhere to process quality metrics and strive to exceed the monthly/annual quality & productivity targets.
Skills You'll Need
- Self-starter attitude with the ability to work in a dynamic environment.
- Highly motivated, tenacious and detail-oriented.
- A keen interest for the role.
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written)
- Proficiency in Dutch (verbal and written)
- You must have lived in the Netherlands for 2-3 years
- EU Citizenship or Stamp 4 Visa
Location: Dublin - Dublin 3
Contract: Permanent - Full-time
Salary: 24,000 (24,500 after 6 moths) + bonus
Start Date: June/July
Are you interested? Apply now or send your CV to Larissa at Larissa.firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Content Moderation Associate - Dutch Fluency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly