Junior Software Developer
7 days left
SAP’s vision is to help the world run better and improve people’s lives.
As the cloud company powered by SAP HANA®, SAP is a market leader in enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. SAP applications and services enable our customers to operate profitably, adapt continuously, and grow sustainably.
At SAP, we believe in the power of collaboration and empower our employees to perform at their best in an environment that encourages free and open expression of ideas. You’ll work alongside creative thinkers who share your interests, while turning big ideas into reality for our customers. With innovative job training, mentors to help you grow, and the flexibility to balance your work and personal life, you’ll be able to get more out of your career. It’s no wonder that some of the sharpest minds from around the world are working for a company that is consistently recognized as a global top employer.
Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help make the world Run Simple.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Out team Knowledge Transfer & Education is responsible for the development of the latest trends in Learning & Education. We develop and operate all infrastructure and applications which are required for SAP Product Trainings: from planning, production to delivery of trainings to our customers via SAP Learning Hub. We have one specific tool which administers all these training planning & production processes. It runs on the SCP and works with SAP UI5, Java, HANA and SAP Analytics Cloud technology. And it is constantly enhanced to make our training production processes faster and more transparent. We need you to enhance our training planning & production tool, especially in the area of training planning and training production reporting.
Are you interested in working with cloud and cutting-edge technology? You will find an inspiring environment for your personal learning and growth in our team. You will be working in a global team with locations in Germany, Ireland, USA, Canada, China and the Philippines. We emphasize teamwork and a trust-based working model. And we work in development operations mode as we develop and operate our learning applications together.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
We are looking for developers who are…
- Eager to work with reporting and are enthusiastic about data
- Can translate business requirements into great solutions in Java
- Have a quick onboarding cycle into new SAP Technologies
- Are confident to work in both environments development and operations
As developer in our team you will be responsible for…
- Creating calculation views in HANA for new reports
- Developing reports in our training planning and production tool in the SAP Analytics Cloud
- Optimizing the training planning process in Java
- Working together virtually with our global team
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
We expect from you…
- Very good programming know-how in Java and SQL
- Profound experience with the reporting technology SAP Analytics Cloud
- Profound experience with SAP data provisioning tools, especially DS (Data Services) and HANA SDI (Smart Data Integration)
- Very good understanding of the HANA DB, especially how to build calculation views
- Very good communication and presentation skills to collaborate with the business stakeholders
- Fluent in English, both spoken and in writing
- Professional user of MS Office (Power Point, Outlook, XLS, Skype)
- Excellent degrees during studies in Business Administration with Technology focus, Computer Science, Information Technology or Software Engineering
- SAP UI5
- Java EE, Maven
- Git, Jenkins
- XML, JSON, OData, SQL
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System
- 1-2 years development experience in Java, SQL and proven work experience with Reporting Technologies, especially SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Professional work experience with SAP DS and HANA SDI
Apply for Junior Software Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly