Team Leader - Social Media Client Support
We are seeking a strong Team Leader to lead a team of client support analysts for a global social media organization.
The Team Leader will be responsible not only for managing day to day operations of the team, people management, performance management, but also help the client determine gaps in processes, identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream and scale our operations.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable understanding social media campaigns and supporting bugs and invoicing, have an appetite for research and gathering data insights and the ability to use that to evolve client advertising platforms, a high level of comfort working with cross functional partners, and a strong analytical mindset. Successful team members have a passion for business success, strong attention to detail, analytical problem-solving abilities, and keen eyes for operational inefficiencies.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years working in a service/customer service/sales organization
- A minimum of 2+ years' experience leading teams
- Demonstrated capability in driving performance improvement and managing people
- Excellent communication skills - written and oral
- Demonstrates a proactive approach to team management
- Client focused and solutions oriented; Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to comprehend and analyze client situations and use judgment to help analysts apply the most appropriate solution for the client
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively with cross functional and global teams
- Self-learner interested in both the how and the why
- Ability to educate customers on policy and product questions
- Ability to prioritize effectively according to changing circumstances and manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Decision making with ability to apply judgment to processes and situations
- Experience in online advertising at a major media agency or publisher
- Project management
- E-mail and chat support experience
- Experience working in and with a global organization
Success in this position requires exceptional customer service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
Do you have what it requires? Apply Now, or send your CV to email@example.com and book in for a chat!