Customer Experience Associate - German Fluency
We are looking for fluent German speakers with customer-focused experience to help deliver an outstanding customer experience and support us to continue driving the results of digital marketing campaigns made by Small to Medium Business (SMB) customers of a global Fortune 500 company.
Success in this position requires exceptional customer service skills with a desire to optimize the efficiency of global business' digital marketing campaigns.
* Providing multilingual customer support and brief marketing advice to SMBs based in Europe, Middle East and Asia through different channels - live chat, email and phone
* Responsibility for helping SMB customers drive results via their marketing campaigns through consultation, education, and support and by demonstrating the value of the clients SMB advertising solutions
* Work with business customers to identify their growth / marketing plans and give advice on how to implement the product to achieve them
* Provide product and tool support to improve the overall experience and drive higher product adoption and spend
* Identify trends and solve problems facing multiple business customers
* Provide vital product insights and feedback on client products
Skills and Experience:
* Experience working in a customer-focused environment
* Minimum of 1 year's prior work experience in the marketing or technology sector is desired
* Fluency in German (Written & Spoken)
* Exceptional grammar and the ability to construct emails efficiently
* 12 months contract
* 29,000 basic salary
* 40 hours - 8:00am-5:00pm
* Eastpoint Business Park, Dublin 3
* No relocation available but there's a 2,000 sign on bonus
* Benefits package
Are you interested in this role or would like to know more? Apply Now or email Larissa at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a chat!