Customer Service Representative with Czech
Do you have the drive and passion to help people, build relationships and enhance your people's skills? Would you like the opportunity to work in a fast-growing multinational and take full control of customer-facing responsibilities? - My client will be very interested to talk to you!
My client is the world's leader in sourcing and reselling tickets for a diverse range of exciting events! This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is proficient in English (written and spoken) as well as Czech (written and spoken).
What you will be doing:
- Providing e-mail and phone support to customers to the required standard to ensure productivity and quality.
- Liaising with other departments as necessary - You'll meet great people and inspiring leaders!
- Identifying issues and process improvement opportunities, solving it accordingly.
- Support customers directly on the ground at major events around the world.
What you will need:
- Fluency in English and Czech - Required!
- Previous experience in a customer service environment - Required!
- Be willing to work flexible hours (day/night shifts and weekends) - Required!
- EU Citizenship or Stamp 4 Visa - Required!
- Experience in sales or call centre - Desirable.
- Great training!
- Free healthcare insurance - after a month.
- Free snacks in the office.
- Free food once a week.
- Free drinks/beverages incentives.
- Great people!
- Great opportunities for growth!
Location: Castletroy, Limerick
Hours: 40 hours /week - 5 days
If you are solutions-focused, likes dealing with people and have experience in a fast-paced customer environment - Apply Now or email Larissa at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Apply for Customer Service Representative with Czech
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly