Network Integration Engineer
The IBSO Engineering Team offers remote service delivery to global SAP customers and partners to adapt our innovative solutions to customer business needs. With a proven remote delivery model, global coverage and experienced service consultants we help customers increase the value of their solutions while lowering their TCO. We deliver add-on functionality to adapt existing SAP products, for example, by delivering add-on's that include forms, analytics report, UI and field extensions. In many scenarios, we build net, greenfield solutions, based upon SAP Cloud Platform and SAP Leonardo.
As an Integration Engineer, you will be part of a core team, carrying out the technical on boarding and integration of customer systems (SAP systems and non-SAP systems) to our new solutions.
This challenging and rewarding (fundamentally technical) role will require you to wear many “hats”, with both high levels of technical focus, along with strong customer engagement skills being required from the successful candidate. Additionally, you will work in a mission critical team, working closely with other internal (Development, Project Management, Product Management, Quality Management) and external (Customer technical and integration teams) to deliver high quality on boarding experiences for our customers.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS:
• Participating in and eventual leading (after training) of customer on boardings to various SAP Business networks.
• Full lifecycle engagement, from the point in time that the customer signs a contract with SAP, through to productive go-live support and maintenance.
• Design and test integration content (deployed on SAP Cloud Platform) to suit the integration requirements of customers – from connectivity, security and messaging perspectives.
• Engage with customers daily, working through on boarding projects.
• Drive technical improvements and work processes.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
• Bachelor degree or above in Commercial Information Technology, Business Informatics, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering OR strong, demonstrable and comparable industry experience.
• Analytic and problem-solving mindset.
• Fluent English, written and oral, and clear communication skills.
• Working with PaaS / SaaS / IaaS scenarios, specifically in integration contexts a distinct advantage.
• Working experience with SAP Cloud Platform a distinct advantage.
• Time management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
• Knowledge in Development IDE’s, preferably Eclipse.
• Basic understanding of Network Security a distinct advantage.
• Experience or high-level understanding of EDI an advantage. Familiarity with XML, WSDLS, XSD, XI.
• Experience / background in customer service / troubleshooting required.
Please note, this is a temporary contract role for which you would be employed by Manpower and working on behalf of our client; SAP.
Apply for Network Integration Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly