Support Associate Engineer-Graduate Position
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. SAP has sales and development locations in more than 50 countries worldwide. SAP applications and services enable more than 248,500 customers worldwide to operate profitably, adapt continuously and grow sustainably.
SAP believe that the power of their people, products and partners unleashes growth and creates significant new value for their customers, SAP, and ultimately entire industries and the economy at large.
As part of The SAP Cloud Product Support team, this role supports Success Factors solutions such as Business Execution (BizX) suite, Employee Central (EC), Learning Management System (LMS). The Support Engineer is responsible for assisting our customers by troubleshooting issues, and providing solutions for reported incidents. It combines post go‐live customer support and/or system administration.
Main responsibilities include the following:
• Analyse the incident, research solutions and provide solid answers easily understood by customers
• Troubleshooting complex problems and provide the best available solution or workaround within the agreed service levels
• Document solutions to known issues and consulting questions
• Develop technical solutions to be posted to both internal and external knowledge base
• Liaising with Development & Field Teams to identify bugs and missing product functionality for future releases
• Liaising with product management to identify and report bugs.
• Document issues in a CRM system and defects in our engineering tracking tool
• Act as a liaison between our Product Management and Engineering teams
• Collaborate with other employees by providing important customer feedback, process‐improvement suggestions, new troubleshooting tips and other actions that involve improving our product
• Adhering to SLA’s and providing high Customer Satisfaction
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Systems or a related field
• Fluency in English essential
• Familiarity with general IT concepts
• Solid understanding of Internet technologies
• Familiarity with general business terms and processes
• Preferred (but not explicitly required):
• Knowledge of any one object oriented programming language (Java, C++, ABAP/4 etc).
• Familiarity with HTTP/HTTPS protocols as well as XML
• Familiarity with RDBMS database concepts
• Familiarity with operating system, networking concepts
• Awareness of security protocols
• Knowledge of File Transfer protocols
• Experience with HRIS systems
• Passionate about learning new concepts and technologies
• Excellent problem solving & analytical ability
• Strong team player and comfortable working on own initiative
• Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively explain a solution to a customer's problems
• Strong time management and multi-tasking capabilities
• Flexibility with working hours
Please note, this is a contract role for which you would be employed by Manpower and working on behalf of our client; SAP.