Social Media Advertising Analyst - Hebrew
We are currently hiring tech-savvy Hebrew speakers to work on-site at one of the world's biggest social media companies in the booming city of Dublin!
The ideal candidate will have past experience in customer service, and tech support would be a huge plus as you will need to be comfortable with troubleshooting and supporting bugs.
What you will be doing:
- Work with internal sales to establish and execute successful marketing measurement studies;
- Implement parameters in the tool with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability;
- Consistently monitor performance and identify opportunities to optimize and improve;
- Act as the point of contact for your advertising partners and proactively handle communication during all phases of an active study lifecycle;
- Work with internal teams globally to establish best practices and procedures, and work across channels internally to ensure consistency and sharing of learning between teams;
- Filing and follow up on system bugs as required and provide support to teams involved;
What you need:
- Fluency in both Hebrew & English
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience preferable;
- Dynamic, flexible, hard-working and highly organized;
- At least 1 year of work experience in customer care and/or operations;
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and campaigns while maintaining strict attention to detail;
- Problem solving and analytical skills coupled with the ability to act independently across competing priorities;
- General knowledge of advertising and measurement methods and technologies is a plus;
- Experience in Operations is a plus;
- Solid track record of inspiring action based on data-driven insights.
What's in it for you?
- Relocation package
- Extensive training
- 3 free meals a day on-site
- Clear progression path within the company
- A vibrant, modern office located in Dublin 3
- 25 days paid holidays per year
- A friendly, multicultural and sociable environment in the office
- Discounts on public transport costs
- Gym/retail discounts
- Pension scheme
What to expect when you hit 'Apply'?
If you feel you fit the criteria above, please apply now and I will get in touch with you via mail or phone within 1-2 days to discuss your experience, the role and the next steps!