Customer Solutions Associate - Swedish Fluency
Would you like to join an innovative market leader, in a multicultural environment, where you can (further) develop your customer service skills? Are you a fluent Swedish speaker?
We are looking for driven individuals to support our Client's Customer Solution team in Dublin 2.
As part of this team, you will focus on delivering exceptional customer service to their members. Their CSA's are from diverse fields, nationalities and backgrounds but what they have in common is an enthusiasm for our client's product, a passion for customer service and an adaptable attitude to the role as it evolves.
We are looking for people with curious minds who will bring an excitement to match their innovative product!
What will you be doing?
* As a Customer Solutions Associate, you'll be challenged daily, solve head-scratching problems and hear fascinating stories from our members.
* Detective work will play a role in resolving some of their members' concerns and you will work with your manager and team to meet and exceed their targets so that their members have the best experience possible
* Education is key to enhancing the longer-term member experience, so you will help them learn about product features, solutions for family research, and much more.
* They support their members seven days a week from 7am until 9pm. This means they work in shifts to ensure they are available as often as possible
No previous support experience is required but here are some of the qualities we're looking for:
* A passion for customer service
* Enjoy meeting challenges and targets with enthusiasm and positivity
* A problem solver who uses clear & concise communication
* 1-2 years of Customer Service experience
* B2B experience is advantageous
* Swedish fluency (written & spoken)
* English fluency (written & spoken)
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment - with phone calls, emails, etc. is a plus!
* EU citizenship or Stamp 4 Visa
What we offer:
* 30,000 euros basic salary /year
* Health & Dental insurance
* 25 days paid annual leave
* Contributory pension scheme
* Life assurance & Income protection
* Education reimbursement
* Flexible monthly wellbeing allowance
* Taxsaver scheme
* Bike-to-work incentive
* Sports and Social club
Are you interested and ready to join an amazing team? Apply Now! - Or contact Larissa at Larissa.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information