Junior Sales Representative - Dutch Fluency
Results. Problem solving. Drive. Ambition. It's what connects us… and our client would like to connect with you too!
We are looking for an entry-level Sales Representative with fluency in Dutch to help us deliver exceptional sales experience to customers. Our business specializes in Internet-related services and products.
Are you looking for growth in your career or need an opportunity to build a Sales career in a technology company? Then we are looking for you!
What we will do for you:
- Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
- Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Dublin (Including flight assistance and 7 Nights hotel accommodation)
- Continuous paid training on the latest technology
- Private Health/Medical Insurance
- Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
- Private Pension and Life assurance
- On site Kitchen
- 20 annual leave days 9 statutory days entitlement
- Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
What you'll do:
- You'll generate sales leads to bring on new business opportunities.
- You'll work towards individual targets as well as be part of a larger sales team whose focus is growing our client's Cloud customer base across EMEA.
- You'll be in a phone-based environment, where you'll interact with customers primarily via outbound calls and emails.
- Craft a great first impression to their prospects and customers by adding value during every customer touchpoint.
- Identify key decision makers and/or key influencers within an organization. You will need to understand their business needs and how to identify how their client's solutions can help.
- Partner with our marketing and sales teams to provide feedback on lead quality and demand generation
- Proven sales experience in the B2B sectors (cloud/ information technology experience ideal)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Fluent in English - written and verbal
- Native in Dutch - written and verbal
- Ability to multi- task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Knowledge of the marketing technology industry
- Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
- Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover business challenge
Location: Eastpoint Business Park or Sandyford
Salary: 27,324 + 10-15% commission
Are you interested and would like to join our team? Apply Now or contact Larissa at email@example.com for more information!