Reporting Analyst - Social Media Client
We are looking for an experienced and driven Reporting Analyst to work on-site at one of the biggest Social Media companies in the world for our client.
What you will be doing:
- Interpret data, analyse results to provide ongoing reports that contain actionable metrics to monitor the performance of our operations
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and "clean" data by reviewing reports and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Forecast incoming volume and expected workforce capacity needs to maintain operations close to budget
- Ability to communicate complex concepts in simple terms while keeping a diverse audience in mind to drive results
- Ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Ability and eagerness to work with a team and stakeholders spread across the globe
What you need:
- 2+ years of experience using Excel and Tableau is required
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience with presenting data to leadership
- Experience doing quantitative analysis preferably for a social web company
- Some development experience in at least one scripting language is a plus (PHP, Python, Perl, etc.)
What's in it for you?
- Relocation package
- Health Insurance
- Extensive training
- 3 free meals a day on-site
- Clear progression path within the company
- A vibrant, modern office located in Dublin 3
- 25 days paid holidays per year
- A friendly, multicultural and sociable environment in the office
- Discounts on public transport costs
- Gym/retail discounts
- Pension scheme
What to expect when you hit 'Apply'?
If you feel you fit the criteria above, please apply now and I will get in touch with you via mail or phone within 1-2 days to discuss your experience, the role and the next steps!