Customer Service Representative - German Fluency
Do you have the drive and passion to help people, building relationships and enhance your problem solving skills? Would you like the opportunity to work in a multi-national environment, work and learn about live events globally? - This is the opportunity for you!
My client is the world's largest online source of exciting events! This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is proficient in English as well German (written and spoken) and has strong communication skills and enthusiasm!
If you are solutions-focused, likes dealing with people and have experience in a fast-paced customer environment - Apply Now or email Larissa at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
What you will be doing:
- Customer Service - provide e-mail and phone support to our customers to the required standard which ensures a good balance between productivity and quality
* Identify process improvement opportunities and raise through the appropriate forum
* Support customers directly on the ground at major events around the world
* Ability to liaise with other departments as necessaryand build relationships
What you will need:
- Fluency in English and German - Required!
- Previous experience in a customer service, fast-paced environment - Required!
- Excellent communication skills - Required!
- Be willing to work flexible hours (day/night shifts and possibly weekends) - Required!
- EU Citizenship or Stamp 4 Visa - Required!
- Health Insurance package
- Continuous training & support
- Career progression
- Employee Engagement initiatives
- Work Abroad Scheme in North America, APAC, Africa, Europe
- Free parking
- Casual dress code
Location: Castletroy, Limerick
Hours: 40-hour week - 5 days
Does this sound like you? Apply today!