Admin & Scheduling Assistant
In addition to the daily scheduling activities of a Scheduling Coordinator, the Scheduler is responsible to maintain and improve the overall effectiveness of the onsite delivery channel. This includes meeting of contractual commitments, maintenance of productivity of internal customer engineering team (including travel efficiency), financial based channel selection of external suppliers and the appropriate consideration of customer expectations and priorities.
The main objectives of this position are
- Effective planning and scheduling of Clients Customer Engineers and contractors for onsite
- activities, minimizing third party cost, traveling costs and optimizing Clients Engineer onsite productivity
- Delivering High Levels of Customer satisfaction
- Optimizing time of scheduling based on customer expectations, minimizing rescheduling and number of customer interactions
- Prioritization of customer on sites taking into account Contractual response times, Management escalations and customer needs
- Customer management and negotiation of satisfactory timelines for onsite
Responsibilities of the position include the Workload Administrator responsibilities plus
- Daily management of workload, optimizing planning where required to meet objectives
- Daily Administration of activities in a pressurized environment
- Taking a high number of internal and external phone calls while working to agreed service levels in the SSC
- Work with the senior Schedulers, Remote Engineers, SSC Manager and Service Delivery Managers to assure mid and long-term resources meet requirements regarding geographical coverage, skill sets and channel mix.
- Liaison with sales and Support delivery managers on all planning & Customer issues. Feedback on process and guideline adherence of sales and onsite support activities
- Identification and escalation of parts logistics issues.
- Ensures all working relationships follow Clients Technologies Standards of Business Conduct.
- To be positive, to be a Team Player and demonstrate a passion for the role and customer satisfaction.
Metrics are defined in Business Fundamentals, Business Plans & MBO's
- Preventative Maintenance and Installation Response times met according to guidelines
- Repairs response times for Agreement & Warranty customers according to commitment & Entitlement
- Engineering utilization/Engineering travel time and number of jobs you plan per day per engineer
- Keep costs within budged with effective planning of calls
- Must meet or exceed customer satisfaction goals for scheduling
- Customers in all markets
- Customer Engineers and contractors
- SSC Remote Engineers
- Service Part and Logistics teams
- Commercial Services teams
- Transactional Sales
- Ireland Management Team
CORE SKILLS REQUIREMENTS
'Must haves' for this job profile
- Ability to be a key Team Player, take ownership, help your colleagues with a positive attitude.
- Ability to manage in a highly pressurized and demanding multitasking environment on a daily basis, responding to sudden changes of priority and to management escalations with immediate solutions
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Proven ability to Multitask
- Ability to sets customer expectations correctly and manages difficult customer situations successfully
- Ability to handle customer onsite requests via telephone, fax/mail, web
- Effective and concise communication skills - verbal, written and listening
- Ability to work independently and without direct supervision
- Effective use of, planning and administrative tools (SAP is preferable)
- Good English (verbal & written)