Inbound Sales Representative - German Fluency
We are looking for Inside Sales rock stars with fluency in German to represent our newest client in our Dublin city office.
This is a world-class brand in the team project and task management industry, with apps and integrations across the web and multiple operating systems. They are changing the way teams work and empowering them to do great things together through their task management platform.
As an ISR you will build influential relationships with business customers leading to customer acquisition- closed sales. Your role will be to proactively discover their needs, advocate the product, overcome objections and move prospects through the sales funnel.
What's required to be considered?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Language Fluency in English and German (Read, Write & Speak)
- Minimum one year of B2B inside sales experience; some direct sales preferred
- Previous web chat experience preferred in a work-related environment
- Solid understanding of cloud-based technology and tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a professional telephone presence
- Prior experience responding to customer's requests for sales and service ensuring delivery of an exceptional customer experience by responding in a prompt, professional and friendly manner at all timer
- Prior experience nurturing leads and profiling customers to identify sales opportunities
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) andSalesforce.com
- Dynamic Career growth
- Multi-cultural environment
- Opportunity to work with a young and energetic team
- Great company culture
Job Location: Grand Canal Dock, Dublin 2
Salary: €29,000.00 to €34,000.00 /year
Start Date: November 11th
Are you interested and would like to join our team? Apply Now or contact Larissa at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!