A Quantity Surveyor is required to join a leading M&E engineering company. This position offers an impressive and unique opportunity for interested candidates. This position requires people who want to be challenged, have a passion for success, and a drive to grow within the company.
As an industry leader, this company is a is a tried and trusted provider of quality engineering services to leading Irish and international clients.
The role is to be either based in Dublin or to travel to Europe for 3 weeks at a time. This can be discussed in more detail. The role is a permanent role or can be taken on a contract basis.
Duties of the Role:
- Managing and forecasting the cash flow of the project
- Ensure compliance with contract schedule and provide weekly reports to construction team on planned versus actual progress
- Ensure the Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Liaising and reporting to senior staff
- Develop and maintain relationships with the client to support the activities and maintain positive relations on behalf of the company
- Management of Subcontractors
- Cost monitoring and reporting while attending all monthly cost reporting meetings.
Skills/Experience Required for the role:
- Degree Qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 3-7 Year's experience in a similar role
- Proven track record in dealing with Subcontractors and Clients
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and other Quantity Surveying Packages
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on their own and also as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Career driven and ambitious