German Graduates Sales Representatives
Are you looking to jump-start your sales career? Do you want to work for a company that really invests in your development? Then we are looking for you! For one of our clients, we are currently looking for ambitious German speakers looking to develop their sales career by working together with the top IT companies in the world. No experience is needed as we will be able to provide you with full sales and IT training!
This position best suits money motivated individuals with the desire to break into the lucrative sector of IT sales. If you can sell - we want to speak to you! Experience in selling or genuine interest in IT would be a great foundation to have but it is not a requirement! What we do look for is an understanding and a passion for sales and technology and the drive and ambition to build a successful career within our client's growing company.
Why work for our client?
- Located in the heart of Dublin's renowned waterfront office district - brand new modern offices near all public transport routes!
- Highly competitive base salary of €30,000-€35,000 - negotiable based on experience
- On target earnings (OTE) of €45,000+
- Completely uncapped commission
- Fantastic progression opportunities and career advancement options across multiple departments - sales, marketing, customer success, finance, data planning, HR, etc.
- Comprehensive initial and on-going training
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to expand your skill set
- Monday - Friday schedule - no weekend work!
- Private health insurance plan, 5% pension contribution, life assurance, paid holidays, cycle to work scheme, generous incentive plans (travel, electronics, sports games, etc.)
- Excellent relocation package for relocating candidates
Who are they looking for?
- You are an ambitious, money motivated and target driven individual
- Recent Graduate in related field e.g. Business, Commerce, Marketing but they are also very open to other degrees
- Previous sales experience preferred but not required
- Fluent/native level German language skills (speaking, reading, writing) & have a strong command of the English language at a professional level
- Able and willing to deliver great results for their clients and their business and are eager to reap the rewards of doing so (€ and opportunity)
- A professional attitude and telephone manner and strong business acumen
Are you interested to kick-start your career in sales? Apply Now! Or email Larissa at Larissa.email@example.com to know more information about this role.