Loyalty & Care Customer Support - Dutch Fluency
For one of Manpower's clients in Cork, we are looking for dedicated and enthusiastic Loyalty & Care Customer Support Associates! If you are looking to work for a well-established, internationally known orgnisation and you speak fluent Dutch, look no further!
Since founding in 1927, our client is known for a culture that puts people first. This opportunity will open up a world of experiences, benefits and career paths!
Discover the benefits of belonging to a global family. Many associates come for a job, but stay for a career-because this is a place where you can feel at home.
If this sounds like the right place for you, why not apply today?
- To support the Loyalty & Care Services Desk by offering a polite, friendly and helpful services to the guests. This includes answering telephone, mail, fax and E-mail. queries on the Loyalty programme.
- To provide additional phone coverage in times of need for other Knowledge Groups (Departments e.g. Sales & Service).
- To update customer records in IMS and input data as necessary.
- To respond to faxes and letters in a professional manner and within the set turn-around guidelines using an excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Fluency in English & Dutch, both written and spoken.
- Second Level/Leaving Certificate equivalent.
- At least 1 year of relevant work experience
- Private Health Insurance
- Life Assurance from the first day of Employment
- Pension scheme with monetary contribution by the company
- Relocation is provided for successful candidates who reside outside of Ireland.
- Up to 100% Educational Assistance on approved courses
- Career Progression and Personal Development
- Employee Assistance Program Consultants
- Hugely discounted rates for both associates and Friends and Family at all client properties
- A variety of Local discounts
- Paid holidays, Service days, Public holidays, as well as leave of absence and Paid Sick leave. Compassionate Leave, Paid Maternity Leave, Parental Leave and Force Majeure Leave
- Participation in Tax Relief schemes such as the Bike to work scheme and Bus to work scheme.
- Awards and Recognition, with financial value
Permanent role; Full-time, 40 hours rotational shifts; Excellent training provided, career progression + benefits + 24,375 basic salary as well as 5%-20% performance-based bonus!