For one of Manpower's clients we are looking for a motivated and detail oriented Reporting Analyst to work onsite for one of their clients!
You will be involved in the planning and forecasting of work volumes and resources to help the management team effectively resource their teams to meet demand. This a fantastic opportunity to work with a large, high functioning team in an open office environment.
If you are looking for a new challenge where your attention to detail and are analytical are being put to the test, look no further!
What you will do:
- Compile and Analyse Management Information covering SLA Performance
- Deliver MOS Reports and Service Delivery Reports to the management team as per agreed schedules
- Support management by providing ad-hoc MIS reports when required
- Maintenance and ongoing development and improvement of Management Information reports and tools
- Use planning tools to assist the management team on making decisions on resource allocation
- Identify, support and deliver process improvements using technical skills
Your experience will include:
- Strong analytical attitude to working with numbers
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrate the capacity to work on their own with self-discipline/motivation to plan own workload, with an ability to adjust to plans & priorities as required
- Proven ability of delivering to agreed timescales
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Advanced/Expert level Microsoft Excel is a requirement
- Intermediate/Advanced level Microsoft Access is a requirement
- Intermediate/Advanced level SQL and VBA
- 6 months' experience in Digital Marketing environment with a working knowledge of work management systems and Service Levels would be an advantage.
Does this sound like you? Apply then now!