IT & Lab Administrator
- To manage and support all IT systems on site and provide technical input and support for new projects implementations
- Act as representative to IT Director in relevant meetings
- Resolve urgent IT issues
- Manage escalations to senior Management
- Technical design of all new I.M systems.
- Ensuring the design of these systems meet the relevant Corporate and local standards.
- Supporting I.M project initiatives both locally and globally.
- Project manager the implementation of IT systems.
- Manager systems SLA
- Providing application administration and support.
- Adherence to strict security standards both technical and non-technical.
- To undertake and achieve goals and targets set out by the IT Supervisor.
- Assist in the development of validation documentation for any GMP system.
- Provision of support in response to calls logged with the Helpdesk
- Management of all related SOP's/Work Instructions, ensuring that all SOP's/Work Instructions are up to date and documented.
- Assist when required in problem determination and decision making for all system problems. Recording and analysis of same to help prevent recurrences.
- Ensuring that all updates and changes to production systems and applications follow the correct Change Control documentation.
- Adherence to the GAMP and Computer System Validation Policy, internal, external audit requirements and BMS company policies including cGMP's and 21 CFR Part 11.
- Relationship management.
Key systems that are supported on site are:
- Empower 40+ laces connected to 94 instruments
- Agilent HPLC (56 Instruments)
- Waters HPLC (6 Instruments)
- Waters UPLC (Acquity) (3 Instruments)
- Agilent GC (29 Instruments)
User access management for Sample Manager, Trackwise and VAULT.
Other instrument PC's will sit under the remit for this role.