Testing, Rollout & Enbalement Specialist - SAP Dublin/Galway
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economies, lift-up societies and sustain our environment. Because it is the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Would you like to work within a team that is recognized for its world-class customer care, leading support offerings, and work directly with customers to help them achieve successful outcomes for their business? Do you work best when collaborating with great team members and multiple other stakeholders, building impactful relationships that drive success for both you and SAP’s customers? Are you creative when faced with challenges? Do you want to be a part of a dynamic organisation that provides guidance and support for a portfolio spanning both cloud and on-premise products? Then look no further, bring your talents to us!
Through expertise, services, support, and tools, SAP Digital Business Services (DBS) is uniquely prepared to help our customers become an Intelligent Enterprise using SAP’s intelligent suite, digital platform, and intelligent technologies. Our expertise, services and support portfolio, and intelligent tools encompass over 45 years of experience in implementing and supporting hundreds of thousands of companies across 25 industries. SAP Enterprise Support (ES) provides customers with expertise and collaboration tools that support and enable them to achieve these goals. This position as a Testing, Rollout & Enablement Specialist is within SAP Lifetime Customer Success (LCX) – a global organization that guides customers to accomplish game-changing business outcomes through an outstanding next generation support experience that earns lifetime customer loyalty. This role will support the LCX Automation & Tooling strategy designed to introduce a state-of-the-art integrated toolset to enhanced customer experience and improve efficiencies driven by data intelligence.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Cretion of test scenarios based on business requirements
- Execution of test scenarios to ensure software suitability & usability
- Documenting and communication of issues that arise during testing.
- Creation and delivery of enablement materials for end users and stakeholders.
- Creation of rollout materials and communications
- Liaising with business requirements owners and development teams
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Experience/Knowledge of software testing methodologies.
- Ability to create clear and concise enablement materials.
- Ability to create clear and concise communications
- Ability to communicate with confidence
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to juggle multiple priorities, deliver results under pressure, work independently, and take ownership of assigned tasks (pro-active driver, results-oriented, pragmatic)
- Understanding of software development projects
- Attention to detail
- Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills.
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- Graduate with a Bachelor or Honours Degree in IT / Computer Science / Data Science / Physics / Mathematics / Engineering / Business with IT or equivalent preferred
- 2-3 years work experience with proven ability
- Software development experience is an advantage
- Experience in working in global &/or virtual teams
- Experience and/or acumen of the following technologies and solutions is an advantage: Cloud; Databases; Server applications; Infrastructure architecture; Internet technologies; Web servers and web proxy servers experience; Enterprise software solutions; Business application software; IoT
Apply for Testing, Rollout & Enbalement Specialist - SAP Dublin/Galway
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly