Personal Lines Insurance Executive
7 days left
One of the most successful Insurance Brokers in Ireland and due to significant growth and we are currently recruiting for an experienced Personal Lines Advisor in South Dublin.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to take the next step in your insurance career. You will need to have experience in dealing with Personal Lines insurance and in particular Motor and Household insurance.
They have just moved to brand new offices to cater for their anticipated growth and with this expansion the position has excellent onward progression and development opportunities.
- Achieving personal lines renewal income and new business targets, including generating leads for personal and commercial lines where the opportunity arises
- Issuing motor and home insurance new business quotations
- Servicing of accounts including mid-term alterations, handling of claims etc.
- Issuing renewal documentation to clients and following up to ensure retention of the account
- Dealing with client queries and providing excellent levels of service to our clients
- Adhering to all compliance requirements
- Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years experience in dealing with Personal Lines Insurance
- Minimum APA qualified
In return my client offers a competitive salary, with company and individual bonus available, Company Pension, Sponsored Exams and Individual Financial Advice.
If you are interested in discussing this position in more detail please contact Stefan Moro on 01 6455217 or stefan.moro @manpower.ie
Apply for Personal Lines Insurance Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly